- All Guests must be accompanied by a Member. Members are responsible for informing their guests of pool rules.
- Guest fees are $5 per person/per visit.
- Non-Adult Members can bring no more than two guests at a time.
- No more than five guests per family per day. More than five guests entering the pool with a family is considered a party and must be booked two weeks ahead of time.
- An individual may come as a guest of a member a total of five times over the course of the pool season, unless approved by the Board of Directors.
- Babysitters bringing member children in lieu of their parents are not charged a guest fee, but are required to be added as a household member (including birthday) on a member account for check-in purposes.
- Senior members caring for young children during the day may add up to 2 children as household members for check-in purposes, and will not pay guest fees.