We are excited to offer Stroke Clinics at the pool beginning June 10! Due to Covid-19 and Phase II restrictions we will be taking students and conducting instruction based on the following criteria. Please read all details carefully before signing up your child!
- Swimmers should be returning Hammerheads, who swam on the team in 2019.
- Swimmer must be 7-18 years old
Each session will be 30 mins and will cost $15. NO cash or checks. Payment will be submitted through Venmo. Information for that can be found on the sign-up genius. Please do not pay until your session is over in case of weather.
What to expect...
- Stroke clinics are for fine tuning the swimmers technique, they are not swim lessons. Coaches can not touch the swimmer and the swimmer can not touch the coach.
- NC Department of Health states: When a swim coach is present and providing instruction, there can be no more than (2) swimmers per lane. Social distancing must still be practiced to the extent possible within the swim lane.
- Stroke Clinic Coaches will follow all pool requirements and recommendations for wearing face masks when not in the pool.
-Parents are asked to drop off their swimmer(s). Parents and/or siblings can not wait on the pool deck.
- Swimmers are asked to bring only cap, goggles and towel.